General Question about Logistics business
What Inland Haulage services Include ?
- FTL (Full Truck Load) trucks 20’ / 40’
- LTL (Less Truck Load) trucks
- Break bulk movements
- Special and heavy equipment movements
- Flexible and timely arranging of cranes and forklifts
- Fleet of own trucks
- Capable of handling perishable and dangerous goods cargo
- Fast and reliable services
- Tailor made solutions to customer requirements
- Flexible and time delivery services Trucking
What we do in Project management ?
- Feasibility studies for road, sea, air.
- Planning and physical surveys for turnkey transport solutions
- Assembling and disassembling of equipment
- Transport engineering
- Packing & Stuffing
- Handling of heavy lift and out – of – gauge cargo
- Liner and Charter booking for General and Heavy lift cargo
What is Break/Dry Bulk Services ?
The marine industry is an essential link in international trade, with ocean-going vessels representing the most efficient, and often the only method of transporting large volumes of basic commodities and finished products. In 2012, approximately 4 billion tons of dry bulk cargo was transported by sea, comprising more than one-third of all international seaborne trade.
Dry Bulk cargo is shipped in large quantities and can be easily stowed in a single hold with little risk of cargo damage. Dry Bulk cargo is generally categorized as either major bulk or minor bulk.