We understand the necessity of smooth customs clearance for you and your business. Our customs clearance local experts understand both the local rules and regulations, and the challenges of global business. We use this knowledge to tailor individual solutions that can help you make well-informed decisions, reduce lead time, optimize cash flow and keep taxes to a minimum. In short, save costs.
ALS receives your shipment at sea and air ports or directly from your warehouse, takes care of all clearance procedures or from your warehouse and delivers it to your customer’s door Custom Clearance services include
- Clearance and customs consulting
- Tariff and Commodity Interpretation
- Preparation of local documents
- Pre-clearance approvals
- Free Zone and transit clearance
- Drawback and Temporary import clearance